Did you know your garage door goes up and down an average of 1500 times
It is recommended that your overhead door be serviced once a year. A complete service from Overhead Door Options consists of the following:
- Lubrication and checking all rollers for wear
- Adjusting and inspecting cables for fraying and/or kinks
- Checking drums for cracks
- Adding lubrication to prolong the life of the door
- Adjusting springs so that the door is balanced
- If necessary, we will also check your operator for proper chain
tension and adjust the motor limits
- We will also check to see it the weatherseal is torn or damaged
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE . . .
COMMERCIAL SERVICE . . .
When it comes to service and repair of commercial garage doors, not all dealers are created equal. With our staff of dedicated technicians, Overhead Door Options, Inc. provides the best garage door service in the central New Hampshire area. Some specifics that characterize our service commitment:.
- State-wide service coverage
- Fleet of fully equipped service vehicles
- Large on-site parts department
- Same day service and expert repair capabilities including:
- Aluminum, steel and fiberglass sectional doors
- Rolling steel service, fire doors, and grilles
- Counterweight doors
- Airport hangar doors
For fast, reliable service that you can count on, call the garage door experts - Overhead Door Options, Inc.